who does eprom chip programming?

sag at msys.net sag at msys.net
Fri Mar 14 23:48:46 GMT 1997

Howdy,
	I have the new 3.4L engine (oversized, upgraded, pasturized, homogenized,
chicken-chokin', mother-... well you get the picture... replacement for
2.8L).  I'm installing the TBI (model 220) EFI from an '86 S-10.  The
computer is setup for the displacement of the 2.8L it feed, but now, with
the 3.4L I would like to adjust it to compensate for the larger engine.
I've seen the performance chips in the J.C. Whitney catalog for the 2.8L.
This would probably help, but not be the best.
	Does anyone have a program to determine the information needed to burn a
new eprom for this situation?  I have a friend who can burn the eprom, so
if someone just has the software to make the file used to do this, that
would be fine.
	Any help would be appreciated.  Comments on trying the mentioned
performance chip would also be welcomed.

Thanks, Steve