articles related to cylinder head

Frank/G.speed fmlin at ccnet3.ccnet.com
Sat Mar 15 13:45:04 GMT 1997

I've just sat down and re-read whole cylinder head tech article
again.  Funny how you pick up something new from the same article
at different times.  After seeing a Honda cylinder head ported,
my interest in this area and grew.

Are there any other book(s) or magazine articles I should track
down and read?  Specifically, I was wondering if there's any
thing out there that discuss the 2.0 liter touring car engines
or F1 engines in detail.  I'm mainly interested in the high
revving (D)OHC engines.  But I'm equally eager to read anything
V8 (learn quite a bit from them already) which are amazing in
its own right...  Pushrods at 9000+ RPM?  I guess material
and machining technology has come pretty far.

--
Frank M. Lin	  | G.speed - Z.Speed Trust HKS DC-Sports Razo/Carmate Soei
fmlin at ccnet.com   | Web page - http://www.ccnet.com/~fmlin/gspeed.html

Fastest 1/4 Mile Honda's - http://www.ccnet.com/~fmlin/eg2/fastest