'3' cyl. engine

Rucastle rucastle at silk.net
Mon Mar 17 16:42:30 GMT 1997

At 01:45 AM 17/03/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< Didn't the Chevy/Suzuki Sprint have a three cylinder FI engine?
> This could provide for some junkyard possibilities. >>
>
>The Geo Metros do have 3sylinder engines...a friend and I found one lying all
>by itself when we went to the junkyard a few days ago...man, did we want to
>build a killer go kart! >HAHA<

My concern is the amount of current I have to work with, not neccessarly
the avalablity of a '3' cylinder EFI system to work from.  I only have
aprox 9 amps to run the ignition and EFI. Fuel pumps, as far as I know,
require more current than I have avalable. Does any body know of a pump,
with a low current draw, that will push enough fuel for 70-80 HP (23-26 HP
per injecter)?
Regards,
Hylton