Motorola or Microchip?

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 11:34:11 GMT 1997

> Active Electronics (Future retail store) here have a low power E9
>  eval board for $160.  LCD display, wire-wrap area and serial I/F to PC.
>  Only 512 RAM and 512 EEPROM to play in, but you can add more in the
>  wire-wrap area and learn a lot in the process!

Actually, after our conversation on this today, I pulled out my solderless
breadboard panel and started to look for the power supply.  Its about 1'x3',
certainly big enough to build something in this complexity, and since I have
four 68HC11E9s and the ZIF sockets, this could be fun to play with.

Well, need to keep looking for hubs first :)

Fred