turbo / seper charger

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 20:37:34 GMT 1997

> Last year, I researched putting turbo on my 351W.  Looked
>  up all mfgrs I could find and wrote or called all of them.
>  No one made a setup for it.

There are such beasts.  I've been buying "Turbo and Hi-Tech Performance" on
occasion, and in the Feb '97 issue they have a 6 second "doorslammer"
Thunderbird, which utilizes dual Turbonetics turbochargers to blast the air
into the bored out 351.  I'm sure that's probably a more radical setup than
you are seeking, however according to the mag the turbos were purchased
through:

     Duttweiler Performance
     1563 Los Angeles St
     Saticoy, CA, 93004
     805-659-3648

I also believe Steeda has Turbos, though they primarily are more into
superchargers.  Their number is:
1-954-960-0774.  I think they are in Florida.

Also, check out Turbo Performance Center, I know they have one for Mustangs,
which may or may not be compatible with your engine...

7423 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
410-766-5215

Hope I helped out :)