turbo / seper charger

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 21 22:30:13 GMT 1997

>On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Tom Cloud wrote:
>
>> When I run my "Engine Analyzer" software and plug in turbo
>> or super charging, both definitely kick the hp and torque
>> up, but the SC is smoother and earlier.  It also produces
>
>Are you referring to Alan Jackson (is that right??)'s Engine Analyzer
>software?  How is it?  If I remember right it's a $400 software package
>
>Thanks,
>-Jody

don't know about Alan Jackson ..... someone named Kevin
answers the phone and corresponds with me about the Windows
beta version I'm testing.  There are two versions ... the
"pro" version does cost more (might be $400 ???).  The one
I bought is about $95.  It prints graphs and reams of engine
data (like piston speed, etc).  It also prints graph overlays
so you can more easily compare different configurations.

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>