turbo/supercharging

Alain Marchildon Marchildon at usa.net
Sat Mar 22 13:51:25 GMT 1997

At 09:31 PM 3/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>  Blowers still look cooler though.  ;)
>
>What you stated John about mufflers and backpressure makes a lot of sense.
> And I also agree that blowers look cool, however if one is making a
>"sleeper", you don't want anything but tire rubber to give your car away :)
>
>Fred

Hey Fred have you ever heard a supercharger those gears do give out quit a
noise or should I say music and the wine from a turbo is very noticeable so
forget about the sleeper notion when turbo/super charging an engine the
music that these units give out are a dead giveaway and the supercharger
will still not be seen unless you open your hood.