turbo / seper charger - BEWARE

Tom Cloud cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 24 15:12:46 GMT 1997

I need to learn about turbos (have read a little).  I'm the one
that started this recent turbo/SC thread.  I've an '82 Bronco
351W and a new SVO Lightning short block waiting to be put in
(8.8:1 CR).  Fixing to order the GT-40 heads.  Have Performer
intake and Holley ProJection.  Take a couple of seconds and
tell me all you know   ;-)

Seriously, I'd appreciate any pointers you can give me.

        [ snip ]

Tom Cloud <cloud at peaches.ph.utexas.edu>