Turbo Talk... & HKS Controllers

Mark Taschek mtaschek at spdhw.dsccc.com
Tue Mar 25 13:10:00 GMT 1997

	If you like boost controle look at some of the old SAAB 900 turbos
	they have a system call APC (automatic performance controle)
	or boost controle... The system will monitor the engine for
	knock and if your running good gas and have boost with no knock
	then the system will let you boost even more untill you
	start to knock and then will slowly drop the boost untill
	knock is low and the it will start to increase the boost again
	untill it starts to knock..

	We use to have a 900T, dam nice system that APC..