TPS and RPM only?

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Wed Mar 26 01:27:20 GMT 1997

Hi gang.  Am I the only one who believes that the OEM FI systems can't be
beat for cost, performance, and realibility on STREET driven, fairly STOCK
engines? The last TBI conversion I did was an 89 TBI system to an '75
engine. Cost me about $200 in salvage yard parts and worked flawlessly! I'll
comment futher, only if there is intrest.

GMD