100 mph

Heath Parker heathp.usouthal at campus.mci.net
Fri Mar 28 06:27:04 GMT 1997

Hello All,

	The speed limit is directly related to the speed limit of the original
equipment tires--and is present on all GM vehicles now, to my knowledge.
The only vehicles with it higher/removed are stuff like Z28's, and luxury
cars with better tires.  It is a Big Brother type of thing though.  As for
where it is at, sorry, I really have no idea.  TPIS just started producing
"killer cals" for TBI trucks though, but I doubt they would help, as they
wanna sell their chip instead of inform the public.

Heath Parker   heathp at usouthal.campus.mci.net