Injector driver ICs

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Mar 28 07:19:30 GMT 1997

Which ones? The National LM1949's are avail from any national distributers,
but you have to buy in QTY 40. One part that I have found that is available
at Digi-Key is the LM1951, works great, short proof, has the correct built
in zener for fast coil operation, good part. The cherry's are a harder part
to get but they are available from the distributers (if you can find one).
Check Cherry Seimconductors web page. Also National Semi is very good about
samples, you can get some right off their web page. If you don't need to
drive the low impedance injectors, try the LM1951.

Sandy