Coil for distributorless ignition

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Mar 28 07:22:38 GMT 1997

Simon -

I have tried the GM dual post coil, and it seems to work pretty good with
the drivers that I made up, really low impedance so they can use a very
short dwell time. Should be plenty full on wrecked cars by now. I did see
some Japanese dual post in a junk pile, but I never found the matching car.
I would be interested to see what you come up with. I have wanted to try
some MSD motorcycle coils and see how well they might work.

Sandy