DIY_EFI Digest V2 #99

Brock and Jennifer Fraser fraser at netten.net
Fri Mar 28 08:16:02 GMT 1997

I regret posting such a non-conversational piece on this fabulous message
group, but we have already hired 2 people from this list into our
organization in the last 4 months.  It works!!!!  Please respond via
e-mail, or FAX a resume' to Brock Fraser at 901-382-6434.  Thanks.

Hypertech, a company located in Memphis TN, deals with high-performance
engine tuning products for computer-controlled GM, Ford, and Dodge
vehicles.  We are the largest "chip" company in the United States in terms
of manpower and sales volume.

We are searching for 2 additional C/C++ programmers, preferably with some
knowledge in assembly-level code and embedded systems.  Of course, being
addicted to making cars go faster wouldn't hurt.  At least 3-5 years
experience desirable.  Factory code hacking (reverse engineering) will
likely be part of either position.

Thank you very much.
---------
Brock Fraser