Problems with my EFI setup... Injector Timing/Size

Thor Johnson johnsont at falcon.cs.mercer.edu
Fri Mar 28 19:23:47 GMT 1997

I can't seem to lean out the EFI unit that I built for a honda CBR600
motorcycle.  I figurest that I would be running the duty cycles real low
(except on Accel), but I could still run with 20.88 (Toyota) injectors.
ut I run REAL reich, and any attempt to lean it out results in a kill
(probably trying to do too short of a pule to the unit).

Stats:
Honda CBR600 (600cc)
13/15"Hg during idle
Toyota 12 ohm 20.88 lb/hr injectors, Multiport
Advance Auto P/N# 11020 Oxy sensor

Are my injectors just too big to work right?
What voltage should I be looking for to stop fouling these ($7 apiece) plugs?

Thanks for the (much needed) help!

                Thor Johnson
          johnsont at falcon.cs.mercer.edu
     http://falcon.cs.mercer.edu/~johnsont