Whazzat? Re:Lambda (O2) sensor...

Tamas Boday Tamas.Boday at hubu.mhs.ciba.com
Sat Mar 29 17:03:38 GMT 1997

Guten tag Herr LandShark! :-)

I assume it would be better to continue in plain english. Right?

So my hungarian friend told me as the price of your SW soulds a bit high
(compared to our hungarian salaries :-(. An average is around 200$ in a
month.) but if I could get a beta it would turn out if it worths the
money (read.Is that thing what I need).
And if we take you said beta testers will get a BIG discount... :-)
So that's the meaning of the message. Sorry for the private things.

Oh yes. Another thing. Did anybody tried to convert a a dual webered
Alfa-Romeo boxer (flat four) to EFI? LandShark? How the Porsche boxers
responded to the fuel injecting?

Thanks
Tamas
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1450