Coil for distributorless ignition

DemonTSi at aol.com DemonTSi at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 04:19:53 GMT 1997

<< Check out the 1986 and up buick 3.8 and 3.0 engines. Ask for coil packs.
 These are doubble ended coils, waste fire.

 gmd

 At 10:26 PM 3/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
 >Could anyone recomend a coil assembly that I could use for a 4 cyl
 >distributorless ignition project I am going to build.  I would like
 >suggestions for a car year/model so I can go junkyard hunting :-).

If checking out an imprt junkyard...you might want to take a look at the
86.5-92 Toyota Supras. Or, you might want to take a look at the 89+ Nissan
Maximas and 90+ Nissan 300ZXs...they came with an individual coil percylinder
setup...