Thank you in advance

dave burke littlite at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 15:38:23 GMT 1997

I really would appresciate your help

Dave

Dera Sir...

  My name is David Burke in Charlotte NC

I after the heart attaack in March and applied for  disabilty. To keep this
computer engineer
sane I have decided to repair my wifes 1987 Chrysler Turbo 2.2L Fuel injected
convertable. Will you help me..?

No voltage at the coil,fuel injectors,fuel pump

Diagnose lamp "power loss" flashes a code 12 then a code 33

Code 12 SCC voltage interupted last 50 to 100 starts
Code 33 open or shorted air conditioner/fan wiring ???

The park neutral/backup light swith is open and I will replace that

I shrted that line which is the return for the starter relay to ground but the
car will not start.

Ordered the factory manual today

Thanks in advance

Dave and Carol Burke