2 stroke Water injection

Mike Fahrion mfahrion at bb-elec.com
Fri May 2 12:50:40 GMT 1997

> What about using a BB gun CO2 canister for pressure?

Hmmmm - I'm guessing that I need to maintain 10-20 psi (wild guess)
over a 1/2 gallon volume (1/2 gallon of H20 will give me enough for
a 500cc 4cyl race bike as well as enough for a 250cc mx bike to
complete a race).  For the mx application some sort of
non-electrical pressure source may be neccessary - there is very
little power available to drive a pump - not sure how much yet-will
be a hard number to come up with.  Considering pre-charging a vessel
from a compressor for this application.  Always open to more ideas!

Thanks
-mike
mfahrion at bb-elec.com