ALDL data dump

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Wed May 7 00:24:42 GMT 1997

Howday all

Today we hooked  up a interface to a TECH1 talking to a 90-92 ECM.

The data flowed through the interface to a PC running some
comm software at 8200 BAUD.

HERE is the DATA:::

The scanner sends F4 57 01 00 B4

The ECM responds F4 95 01 02 3B 00 00 02 00 00 01 87 02 00 00  ect ending
with C1

02 3B corresponds to the prom ID on the tester. The 00 s following
correspond to error codes.

Oddly enough there is a Vats error code present on the scanner.

If anyone is really serious I can make a copy of the software and
a diagram of the interface available.

The interface comprises of 4 3904's, a MAX232, a 7805 and a few pieces.

CUall:peter

PS the data is 8 bits with one stop Bit inverted.