The buick 3.8L v6 (general question)

Bruno! b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au
Fri May 9 04:57:20 GMT 1997

Hi all,

I was wondering if you guys in north america have had problems with the
oil sealing with the buick 3.8l. My parents have had a holden commodore
(with the 3.8l in it) for about 2 years, and have no end to the oil leaks
coming from the rear main seal on the engine.

A friend of mine who works for GM-H says that that engine always comes
back for a rear main, and my parents are getting pretty fed up with the
oil leak. The reason for such  question on this group is that there is a
lot of talk of this engine to do with the efi, and was just wondering if you
guys deal with the mechanical aspects of it as well.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my holley fuel pump question, i am going
to try a slightly different approach in the next few days, to see how it
goes. I'll keep you posted.

		Bruno. (b.marzano at student.canberra.edu.au)

	Early to bed, Early to rise
	Makes a man or woman miss out on the night life
						-Morphine