buick 350

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Fri May 9 16:30:46 GMT 1997

And easier upgrade might be purchasing a Edelbrock or Holley intake, and
using their respective TPI setup, its a little more tunable than a factory
EFI, and since you have a Buick 350 rather than a Chevy, it might be less
hassle than trying to retrofit one factory intake to another engine.

Just a thought