700R4

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Sat May 10 00:08:29 GMT 1997

Most experienced trans mechanics that I know say they will never attempt to
rebuild a 700R4 - ever again.  This leads me to believe they are extremely
complex when compared to 3 speeders and/or, there are pitfalls that even the
experienced mechanics can't overcome. I can't wait to tear into one, being
that I aint the average jack leg! A good manual will enlighten me.

GMD

At 11:27 PM 5/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi George.
>
>I posted the schematic. I will get the com software together.
>
>Still don't have much time to play. A couple of weeks till we do
>final exams.
>
>As for 700R4 I usually adjust em for GM service manual spec which it
>appears you have done.
>
>Ps does anybody here ever rebuild one. Something that I will have
>to accomplish this summer. We got three old timers that will
>need rebuilding soon and for the cost I might as well buy tools and
>rebuild em myself
>
>TNX:peter
George M. Dailey
gmd at tecinfo.com