Electrical Supercharger

George M. Dailey gmd at tecinfo.com
Fri May 9 23:58:03 GMT 1997

I thought about electrical superchargers a few years ago and came to the
same conclusion you did. There is one terd in the punch bowl though. You
would only need that 400 amps for about 10 - 15 seconds max. One quick
punch! What a rush. Possible in that respect.

By the way (BTW), every thing needed to make a computer, space ship, or
40mpg 4,000lb car has been on this earth for millions before they were
invented, EXCEPT for the IDEA itself. This may be the reason why it has not
been done.

GMD
At 10:09 PM 5/8/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Maybe my math is wrong, but there must be a reason whay it hasn't been done.
>
>Seth

George M. Dailey
gmd at tecinfo.com