Electrical Supercharger / Turbo Anti-lag

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun May 11 16:06:59 GMT 1997

Can't hold back anymore - just got to throw my $$$2. into the
fire.   Steam might work, haven't thought it thru, but what I
suspect might be lethal is Nitrous Oxide.  Think of about this.
Size the turbo for best power and boost without regard for
lag. Will probably be sluggish on mid load spin up. For instant
acceleration, give it a small shot of nitrous oxide/gasocrap
upstream - say about 6" from the turbo exhaust inlet.  The
resulting gas volume (combustion approaching explosion)
should spin the turbo up raaaattt Noww resulting in instant HP
Bennies should include - much less nitrous needed to spin
up the turbo than to make flat power increase, ability to lean
down the fuel mixed with the NOX to the point of max spin up
because it ain't in the chamber and finally the "Gentler" power
made from the turbo without all the meltdown and explosion
risks of ingesting the stuff.

For those who believe anything is better than second in class on
Sunday, this set up would be incredibly easy to hide or be
"overlooked" by tech inspectors or others.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>