Electrical Supercharger

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Mon May 12 22:39:44 GMT 1997

I don't think that that was the case, I can't rememver for sure, but I
remember a Gilmer Belt, and I don't know of any clutches that will work
with those. Could be wrong, but it sure looked like they just started the
engine whenever they did the pull of the 'reverse lockout lever' on the
shifter ;-) Even though it was made in Australia, it is all Hollywood!

Sandy