Electrical Supercharger/Mad Max

Ross Forgione ross at apdata.com.au
Wed May 14 00:10:49 GMT 1997

To get a little more specific for no reason other than for fun, the car
itself was an XC coupe (The square headlights give it away) I live just
down the road from where it (the car) is on display in a museum. (THE
BIRDWOOD MILL - SA). There were a couple of HQ Holdens and one "SANDMAN"
Panel Van as well (This was Max's family car).

Ross.