electrical superchargers/blowers and Mad Max

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Wed May 14 04:31:39 GMT 1997

Enuff already.  Ok I'm either senile, wrong movie (Road Warrior?) or
been sniffing too much chili powder.  Ain't seen as much flame since
I held the old ladies head under the sheets and fired a chili shot. All I
really remember about road warrior was Tina and what I wanted to do
with her was outlawed in 42 states and punishable by death in the rest.

Anyway I'm allowed to make a mistake every now and then.  I'm old
enuff to have try'd to sniff your mothers OLDER sisters bicycle seat and
and to have done my erotic research in the lingerie section of the Sears
Catalogue.   Besides that, they took me off my Thorizine this week

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>