90 Degree Elbow/Injector Drivers

Robert Gallant gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil
Wed May 14 19:43:40 GMT 1997

Does anyone have a suggestion where to get a "hat" or 90 degree elbow to bolt on
the top of a throttle body?

My throttle body has standard 4 bbl dimensions with a center stud to mount the
elbow.

Know of any cars that came stock with something like this.  If so, I could
possibly find it at a junkyard.

This throttle body has four injectors mounted on it (they squirt below the
throttle plates).  I'll also have two injectors mounted directly at the intake
ports.  So, I need six injector drivers but I have only four.  Is there an easy
way to build two additional drivers so that I can batch fire the throttle body
injectors, two at a time?

The throttle body was made by Air Sensors a few years back and is only 3/4"
thick.  I'm mounting it on a Camden supercharged '86 Rx7.

Thanks

Rob
gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil