Home brewed cheap Dyno

Alain Marchildon marchildon at usa.net
Wed May 14 21:47:00 GMT 1997

At 11:41 PM 5/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Home brew cheap dyno?
>
>  I just use a G-tech Pro...
>
>http://www.gtechpro.com/
>
>  It gets very repeatable results, and it's fairly accurate
>compared to anything I've been able to compare it to.

So do i, and i also have a G-Curve.

The G-tech Pro only gives you the max HP reading and you don't now at what
rpm.

The G-Curve will give me all that i want but i have to set up a lot of
equipment in my car (camcorder frequency counter to read rpm, test rig to
mount the G-Curve and all the stuff then manually type in all the
information viewed on the TV from the camcorder.

// marchildon at usa.net                                            //
// Alain Marchildon                                              //