Need to test injectors

Bill Moffitt wmoffitt at connect.net
Mon May 19 04:07:15 GMT 1997

Hello,

I have made a fixture to test some injectors on the bench.  An injector
is mounted in a glass fixture so I can see the flow and also measure
the quantity output over time.

My question to everyone:  I hesitate to use gasoline for safety reasons.
Does anyone have any ideas as what liquid I can use that will still
be compatible with the injectors and fuel pump, yet not "explode" should
some accident occur?  I'm sure there must be businesses out there that
have injector flow benches and I'm curious as to what they use.

Many thanks,
Bill