[Fwd: I Want to Be a Star on the diy_efi Web Page]

Johnny johnny at johnny-enterprises.com
Mon May 19 03:48:37 GMT 1997

--------------68360163600E565024F83005

thought I would pass this along just in case they hadn't subscribed yet.

-j-

--------------68360163600E565024F83005

Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 14:42:48 -0700
From: Tom <sunint at ns1.internetconnect.net>
To: allnight at everett.net
Subject: I Want to Be a Star on the diy_efi Web Page

Tom Cahalane, Sun International Racing
sir at suninternational-usa.com
at: http://www.suninternational-usa.com

our speciality is epa, carb and dot certification of vehicles and
engines.
we don't claim high technical sophistication. we depend on patiently
pursuing the regulations, and as much technical knowledge as we can
acquire or from outside help.
we've been involved in this activity for 20+ years. first engine family
certification was Renault R5 Turbo. Current certification is the 2.0
liter Ford Cosworth YBT & YBP.
we are looking for help on closed loop mapping of existing efi / ecu or
adding on efi and/or closed loop, all of course leading to certifiable
low emissions and high performance.
therefore we must access the OEM ecu maps or add on a programmable efi
w/closed loop
we also need OBD II solutions.

we have raced, presently have a '91 camaro w/ OEM efi. we are attempting
to efi a 1967 2.0 liter V6 Dino/Ferrari engine.

we would like to be able to run closed loop through out the power range
for emissions and maximum high performance using wide range O2 sensors.

we have total hardware and fabrications capabilities, do frequent FTP
testing
mostly we keep a low profile about our work.

we need efi help.

tom