Need to test injectors

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 19 16:49:23 GMT 1997

FWIW
I've also built one on which I can run the injectors at various freq(rpm)
and duty cycle.
I'm using gas, and instead of measuring volume, I'm measuring the results
on a gram scale. Easy to convert to #/hr this way.

another FWIW, injector matching at low duty cycles(near turn on time) is very
important for drivability, and a set the matches at high flow rates may not
at low.

Fred