hall effect Junkyard link

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Wed May 21 03:16:27 GMT 1997

I am wondering if anyone out ther has put a 'scope on  the output from a
VW hall effect sender (in the distributor) and if so, could you inform me
waht to expect?  I am trying to get a distributor to test, but it would
be nice to get info before this weekend before I go pick one up?  Another
thing.  Has anyone used the National LM1949 with MOSFETs instead of the
suggested Darlington setup?  If so, does this change anything?  One more
thing.  I am really glad that I have the hel of 3 EETs for my staged
methanol injection project.  I think I might have completed it before
2000AD without their help, but I am not sure.

Seth