TBI fuel pump

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Wed May 21 20:31:39 GMT 1997

> only option is a high pressure pump with an adjustable external
> regulator.  This setup will cost me $70 for the regulator +
> ~$75 for the pump.

Junkyard.... find a vehicle that runs, and leach the in-tank fuel pump, or
possibly the entire tank... prefereably from a late model Jeep Cherokee.
 The underside of that particular model Jeep didn't change that much over
the years... and a late model tank will have a fuel pump in it, and before
you leave the yard, take the fuel injection regulator :)

If you are putting on a GM EFI system, it should have come with a fuel
pressure regular on the fuel rail/manifold assembly.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Website: http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm
Email: frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com & FJB203 at aol.com