O2 sensor fooler

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Tue May 27 05:35:33 GMT 1997

Just got off the phone with another student here at WWU and he reverse
engineered last years o2 sensor fooler (we lost the original schematic).
Basically, we used it on a CNG car and then on a propane powered van, the
idea to get the engine to run at lambda =1 for each respective gaseous
fuel.  The device simlply reads the input voltage from the o2 sensor and
adjusts it.  I think the offset in voltage is adjustable, I am not sure.
If this sounds like an interesting post to a web page or as an e-mailing,
tell me.  It should work fine as to make a gasoline car run rich, like
12:1 air fuel gravimetric ratio, or so.

So if there is sufficient interest, I will make my friend cough up his
schematic and notes.

Seth Allen