DIY_EFI_PALMPILOT

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Fri May 30 00:03:37 GMT 1997

> Subject: Re: What's happening with efi332?

> It surely would. Check out http://www.pilotgear.com/ - there's a
> couple of terminal programs which may do the trick, given enough

Yep.. Checked those out..
If the EFI332 can be user freindly and be programmed via a simple
terminal, that would be the easiest solution.. But the pilot could be a
very nice graphical interface! A bit of creative rebadging and it would
pass for a top dollar bosch motorsport unit!

> brains in the ECM. Alternatively you could write your own - a
> complete software development system is available for free, check out

It looks a bit daunting.. But I'm not a programmer..

> 	Ahh, you've got me started now...
> 	The USR Pilot is a little PDA thingy about the size of a pack of
> mine about three months ago, and have found it indispensible.

Me too! They're great!

Cheers,
Craig.