Oz Pulse Fuel Injection.

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun Nov 2 18:51:06 GMT 1997

Totally bored - so actually checked out DIY_EFI home page.  Has a link to Split
Cycle Tech which is pushing "Pulse Fuel Injection"  where a pulse of air breaks
up the fuel stream into itty bitty little teeny tiny particles.  Apology due to
Terry Martin, I finally think I understand where he was coming from.  Assuming
this is not bright yellow page technology, has anyone ever used these injectors
or are they as when Bill Gates announces new software "under design" i.e. Vapor
Ware.  Scary part is they sorta make sense - either that or I'm getting senile.
If you have, would you mind sharing the results.  Since one of my vehicles
already has 100 psi air available, might give it a try.   Course knowing my
luck, might only be available to mega-buck shops or those with high profile
research grants.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Other Obsessions: Ferro-Equinary , 1972 "Killer Whale" Mustang
Currently Interred in the Peoples Democratic Republic of California - with the
best national government Chinese money can buy.
Puck da guns - ban Politicians!!!!!
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>