Continous Fuel Injection

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Sun Nov 2 20:31:43 GMT 1997

As an exercise in contrary-ism, I have developed an interest in Continuous Fuel
Injection such as used by the Kinsler, Hilbourne, and the latest rage in drag
racing - the Flying Toilet.  I understand from this list that bosch made such a
system, but, having my head firmly inserted in my "Exit Only", I deleted all
that stuff.  Could some one be so kind as to let me know what years and what
makes and models the CFI stuff was used on?  Also, any good book covering it,
including Title, Author and some clue as where I can purchase it - Stupid
Shop's isn't real keen on carrying books that actually have words to go with
the pictures.

My goal is to start with an available baseline, update it with current stuff if
possible and see if it will do what I want.  All I ever wanted is a self tuning
and self optimizing engine that does what I want and is not stupid enuff to do
what I tell it.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Other Obsessions: Ferro-Equinary , 1972 "Killer Whale" Mustang
Currently Interred in the Peoples Democratic Republic of California - Stalag
Montclair
Puck da guns - ban Politicians!!!!!
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>