Book on Bosch systems

Scott M. scottmo at teleport.com
Mon Nov 3 18:09:06 GMT 1997

Another very useful book is the Bosch publication
"Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems" 2nd Edition, Order
no. BOSCH-E95, ~$40, available from SAE at
http://www.sae.org/BOOKSTORE or by phone 1-412-776-4970.
This book covers all the Bosch fuel injection systems,
K-Jetronic, KE-Jetronic, L, LH Jectronic, Mono-Jetronic,
Motronic as well as all the ignition systems, knock
control, spark plugs, emission control  information,
starters, alternators, batteries etc. ----------

The Bosch "Automotive Handbook" 4th Edition, is also a must
have in my opinion, this book also has an overview on  the
above subjects with a little less detail, but covers a
wider range of automotive topics. order BOSCH4 ~$35

HTH
Scott M.
#394)

> The best book I have run across is "Bosch Fuel Imjection
and Engine
> Management" by Charles O. Probst published by Robert
Bentley, Cambridge,
> Mass. and available through the Society of Automotive
Engineers