GM ECU 1227730/47: basic questions / New Manifold on Old

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 15:56:26 GMT 1997

One more opinion on mounting a "new" manifold on an "old" head.  There =
is a
machine shop here  in San Jose CA that is all jigged up to do this work=
.  They
modified my Performer TBI to fit the "Old" style heads on my 300HP  Che=
Crate.  It worked well except I had to use 12 point bolts in the center=
 holes
(needed the smaller overall diameter to get a wrench on them).

FYI...

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu on 11/04/97 05:46:56 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet