GM ECU 1227730/47: basic questions

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 5 16:09:27 GMT 1997

Another entry level question...

I am wondering why go with a Holley/Howell configuration instead of get=
ting
something from say- Turbo City (Big TB and a GM computer) that seems ch=
eaper
and similar in performance (??)   ?

Also- please post what you learn from your questions with Howell (if yo=
u don't
mind).    Thanks!

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu on 11/05/97 07:14:48 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet