ALDL to PC interface

Craven, Darren [IBM GSA] DCraven at vitgbsd3.telstra.com.au
Fri Nov 7 01:57:47 GMT 1997

Hi There

On the 28th of October, Chad Clendening posted a bitmap
of this circuit.

Peter Paul Fenske also posted a copy of a simple comms
program written in C that he wrote.  I think from memory this
was around May or June this year.  The files you need are
gcar1.c, alt_key.h, ascii.h and comdefs.h.  There is also a
compiled version gcar2.exe

Have a look in the archive of this list.

Cheers
Darren

 ----------
  >  From: Mark Glicksman
  >  To: diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
  >  Subject: Re: ALDL to PC interface
  >  Date: Wednesday, 5 November 1997 6:49PM
  >

  >  Hey Darren,
  >
  >      If you have a working schematic with parts listed I'd love to
see it.

  >  What kind of software did you write to work with it.
  >
  >              VTY
  >              Mark
  >  `            mglicksm at suffolk.lib.ny.us
  >
  >  Craven, Darren [IBM GSA] wrote:
  >
  >  > Hi All
  >  >
  >  > I have just built up the interface circuit that Peter Paul Fenske
sent
  >  > to the list some time back and it seems to work well.
  >  >
  >  > Looking through the archives to find this circuit, I saw several
  >  > postings

<snip snip>