injector transit times and flowrates

Andris Skulte askulte at emerald.tufts.edu
Mon Nov 10 21:45:52 GMT 1997

How long does it take for a Bosch injector to open and close? I'm trying
to figure out the exact fuel delivered, and have the injector pulse
widths from a GM ECM. I'm adding larger injects, and would like to
figure out how much extra fuel they will add at the shortest possible
pulsewidth (provided by you fine folks!) For the larger capacity
injectors, is the hole the pintle slides in just larger, or is the whole
pintle shuttle larger as well? I'm going from Rochester 19# injectors to
Bosch SVO 36# injectors in anticipation of the twin turbos. Thanks for
the help :)

--
********************Skulte Performance Designs************************
Andris Skulte   askulte at tufts.edu   http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~askulte

Leave late, drive faster, still get there first. ;)