Software for simple fuel-only system

dzorde dzorde at geocities.com
Tue Nov 11 00:52:17 GMT 1997

Try Entech for PCB manufacturing in the future, they're in South Australia.
I used to use them all the time in my previous job, the charge for a
prototype run is $300 for 5 panels (around A4 size) double sided.  Talk to
Alan Swertz for details.  They'll even do the panelling for you to suit
their optimum size (even cheaper).  And they'll do it in 1-2 weeks.

Dan     dzorde at geocities.com