Software for simple fuel-only system

Graham, Peter peter.graham at dsto.defence.gov.au
Tue Nov 11 03:43:55 GMT 1997

--====dXVRVYLY6zqpErS45VpN8J5ZwK==NG100000119==

 ----------
From:  Alex Brown (reply to: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu)

On a second note. I want a efi332 CPU board to play with. I saw that all
your group buys are closed. Is there any way I can get a bare PCB (or
even say 5) for cheaper than going to my local PCB manufacturer and
paying $500 (AUS) for a prototype run of 15 ?

You could try BEC manufacturing in Brisbane. They will do a 16.6'' x  =20
10.6'' panel for AUS$299.5 or a 16.6'' x 14.6'' panel for AUS$370. These  =20
panels are double sided pth, solder mask bs, silkscreen and tinned, you  =20
can fit as many pcb's onto each panel that will fit as long as there is a  =20=

2.5mm gap between them for the cutter to cut them out.

I just had some boards made and am very happy with them. Their PH is  =20
(07)38811321 or net address for more details is

 http://www.airborn.com.au/bec.html

Peter G. =20
--====dXVRVYLY6zqpErS45VpN8J5ZwK==NG100000119==--