Single Cylinder EFI

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Nov 13 21:27:08 GMT 1997

>Has anybody here done anything with single-cylinder engine efi?  I am
>dreaming up one right now.  Why you ask?  Why not!  An efi lawn mower of
>course!  Seriously, i would like any information you might have on
>this.  By single cylinder, i am reffering to around 5hp, 4-cycle,
>gasoline engine.

No Andy, can't say that I have, however I'd be interested in discussing
this and working with you on the project.  I happen to have a 7-8HP
Tecumseh snowblower engine that I re-rings, ported, and re-honed and put
back together for the purpose of making a 7 hp 1-passenger hovercraft.

I never did anything but rebuild the engine, and leave it in my father's
shed in the backyard.  This was 3 years ago.  I moved onto a bigger project
(see the tagline <G>)

But for me, trying to EFI it would be good, I'd have a better understanding
of how EFI works in real-time.

Count me in.
Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking Info on: GM Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms

---