Volvo S80 OBD II encounter

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Nov 13 21:35:02 GMT 1997

if i can remember,what they did with the neon in question was to put a
nitrous oxide kit and enrichening the
thing (or leaning out,witch they did also) with alcool (ethanol or
methanol,dont remember),the neon in question did 13.4 second (and lot of
burnout,both at the track and on the street)they returned it in bad
condition to the location agency !!
hope it's the same stories that we are talking !!