aldl to pc files

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Sun Nov 16 22:36:52 GMT 1997

>I have spent the last hour trying to turn either the gif or the bmp
>images that have been sent to the list into a format that I can view.
>No doubt this is a knuckle-head question, but how do you take what you
>see in the e-mail, cut it out, then save it/decode it into the actual
>gif or bmp.  I am using Navigator and I have winzip but I can't seem to
>hit the magic combination.  Would someone please breifly walk me through
>the procedure.

Take your Browser to www.windows95.com or www.shareware.com, and search
those sites for MIME.  There are several packages that will convert the
in-mail 7-bit MIME-encoded information into the appropriate filename and
data sets.

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
Bridgeport, CT 06606
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html
1989 AG Hummer 4-Door
1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
2000 Mid-Engine Sports Car <smile>

Seeking Info on: GM Tubular Upper and Lower A-Arms

---