Turbonique, Inc.

Brian Knowles briankk at aimnet.com
Mon Nov 17 04:58:20 GMT 1997

A month or so ago, there were some questions concering the old Turbonique
engines, I opined that I had some information, somewhere, and so I do,
it's just taken me this long to dig back to 1965 ;-)

I have a 26 page sales catalog listing their various products, and a 75
page Technical Manual containing about what yould expect, and enough shop
drawings that you could likely make one of these things, if you had the
castings :-(

This sort of off-topic, so please send qustions off list.

Brian